뉴저지에 위치한 대기업에서 SAP Operator를 모십니다.
- 경력 5-8 years
- Salary 90-100K
- 비자 sponsor가능
Chrisy@in2uhr.com 으로 지원바랍니다.
SAP Operator Job Description
We are seeking a Korean/English bilingual SAP Operator. The role has the responsibility of managing the order lifecycle from order entry into SAP, to order management, overseeing the fulfillment process, the EDI operations for our global purchase orders to maintain the momentum of delivery.
The operator will work on important and complex administrative tasks with a high level of interaction with customers, sales team, and liaising effectively with contacts across the total supply chain to identify and meet business requirements with a high level of professionalism.
- Manage the complete sales order lifecycle.
- Manage EDI process from initial transmission through to shipping activity, input manual orders, availability check, credit check, and coordinating until invoicing.
- Manage the release of orders to the warehouse to ensure on time delivery.
- Supporting and coordinating preparation of all necessary documentation for export
- Resolve incoming Inquiries and record customer complaints with action taken.
- Liaise with warehouse regarding orders, deliveries, and stock checks.
- Provide the highest level of support directly to the customers via frequent delivery communication as needed.
- Manage cases to ensure customer issues are being addressed. Key activities include contacting customer to determine if prior issues/concerns have been addressed. If concern still exists, then assisting customer until concern is resolved.
- Related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be Korean/English Bilingual.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Strong PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintains a high level of productivity and self-direction with a strong sense of urgency and accountability.