Now, are you looking for an exciting new career or to advance your career within the company?
If so, we have a great, challenging and dynamic work environment for you. We are currently
searching for a highly motivated Process Innovation & IT Administrative Support Professional.
CORE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze operation processes of diverse logistics and distribution practices within the company to suggest improvement points. Establish action plans to implement the suggestions and reflect the changes to the system.
- Interview employees in various positions, gather necessary information & data to analyze and result meaningful performance indexes to evaluate.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating DC (distribution center) Network outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Work with direct manager and customer to design and install the servers, wiring, RF points, CCTV/Camera and DVR, burglar alarm systems, phone system and access control system.
- Manage vendors to review IT associated quotations and select best vendor
- Design and Install IT network infrastructure for site meeting all customer requirements.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with customer and direct manager.
- Develop policies and procedures, technical standards, network diagrams, cross-functional process flows, work schedules, etc. as required for the IT Department and the Production Support team.
- Encourage and require consistent, proactive and timely communication of customer issues to the appropriate teams and departments.
- Collaborate closely with other departments and vendors to deliver excellent customer service and verifiable customer satisfaction scores.
- Plan and coordinate the deployment of IT systems in new and existing Distribution
- Centers and off-site warehouse locations.
- Stay abreast of overall industry trends in information technology, computer hardware and software. Formulate long and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new hardware, software and telecommunications equipment.
- Identify, understand and satisfy internal and external customer IT needs and ensure that the Production Support staff acquire and maintain the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to respond to those customer requests in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain the working strategy of technicians for support and resolution of issues (during non-business or late-night and evening hours)
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuing education, staff development and cross training.
- Effectively manage IT related projects and ensure that there is complete documentation created and maintained for all locations with IT equipment that is supported by the company
- Provide direction for Production Support personnel and contracted technicians for the installation and support of IT equipment and software.
- Bachelor degree in IT or Engineering related field or equivalent work experiences in the same field.
- 6-7 years of experience in logistic/ SCM industries/warehouse environment
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Good written and oral communication skills in English Experiences with Microsoft Windows based system, Office products, ERP, WMS, TMS and information security software preferred.
- Experiences with Cisco network devices (routers, switches, AP, etc…), PDA, RF scan guns and barcode labeling software preferred.
- At minimum of 5 years of experience that provided Production Support to end users, diagnosed and resolved hardware/software issues and installed PC and peripheral equipment.
- A minimum of 5 years of technology support and/or Help desk experience. (MS Windows based Servers and Clients systems, Active Directory, Office products, Windows Mobile PDA’s, Android & iOS Mobile devices, Enterprise Network (Cisco Preferred) and VoIP equipment.)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with configuring and supporting computer hardware and software solutions.
- Experience with creating and maintaining technical support work flows, issue categories, technician roles, and troubleshooting methods.