글로벌 물류기업 MAX IGL LA 본사에서 함께 근무하실 FULL TIME 직원을 모집 합니다. (포워딩 업무 경험자 우대)
Responsibilities for Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
- Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
Requirements for Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
- Receive and reserve customer/agent orders and bookings
- Data Entry, Document processing, and shipment handling
- Tracking, tracing and updating status of shipments as Daily Procedures
- Provide customer care services with on-time and real time tracking updates
- Customer satisfaction by understanding the operational procedures and to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Profits and Losses checked and reported, ensure all A/P and A/R are managed
- Identify, report, consult and find resolutions for any issues
- Monitor all cargo and provide reports to direct manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years work experience preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Korean highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in working with MS Office programs.
How To Apply: Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Compton, CA
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Lunch Provided
- Annual Bonus